Charcoal Mint Salt Block
by Nana + Livy
Cleansing. Purifying. Anti-bacterial.
Enhance your shower experience with our Charcoal Mint Salt Block to thoroughly clean out your skin and pores while exfoliating dead skin.
Charcoal Mint Salt Block is just like our Soap Block, but with lots of high-quality fine Pacific sea salts. Scented with rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil, tea tree essential oil and lavender essential oil, Charcoal Mint Salt Block detoxifies your skin and cleanses your pores. Along with other all-natural food ingredients, the fine sea salts in our Salt Block would exfoliate your skin like a polished stone with dense and fluffy lather — making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Sea Salts are full of skin-nourishing minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, potassium, iodine, etc.
- Sea salts draw toxins out of the body while providing a catalyst which helps the glycerin in our pure, real soap absorb more easily in the skin.
- Salt Block will last almost twice as long as the Soap Block because of its high salt component which makes it a very hard bar.
- Salt Block is not scratching to the skin. Instead, it feels more like a polished stone making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Lather and apply soap over wet skin.
- Rinse thoroughly while avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
To extend the life of your Salt Block, leave to dry on a dish that drains.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender essential oil has a sweet floral aroma that is comforting and relaxing. The all-natural essential oil is well known for its multitude of healing benefits including releasing stress and anxiety, inducing sleep, and easing pain. The addition of essential oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea tree essential oil is a natural immune booster, due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. The oil also has cleansing benefits for many skin conditions which include oily skin.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Well-known for its soothing and cooling abilities, peppermint essential oil helps balance oils and prevent clogged pores.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Having extensive astringent and antiseptic properties, rosemary essential oil helps tone the skin and reduce oil.
- Activated Charcoal: Activated charcoal acts as a gentle detoxifier and helps remove oil and sebum from your pores. It also works as a gentle exfoliant for dead skin.
- Bentonite Clay: Composed of aged volcanic ash and containing over 70 trace minerals, bentonite clay is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays. It is gentle on the skin and helps to make skin softer. When added to soap, it gives the soap a silky feel.
- Salt Blocks are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Salt Block is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Salt Blocks may have a thin layer of white ash (aka soda ash) on the surface. This is perfectly safe and does not affect the functionality of the soap. Simply rinse off before first use.
- Salt Blocks are colored with natural colorants. Over time, the colors may fade to a lighter shade.
- Salt Blocks are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Shop More from Nana + Livy
Charcoal Mint Salt Block