Ginger Lemonade Salt Block
by Nana + Livy
Refreshing. Uplifting. Citrus.
With a mix of ginger, lemon and turmeric, our Ginger Lemonade Salt Block gives you an extra boost for healthy skin and stress relief.
Ginger Lemonade Salt Block is just like our Soap Block, but with lots of high-quality fine Pacific sea salts. Scented with lemon essential oil, rosemary essential oil, litsea cubeba essential oil and ginger essential oil, Ginger Lemonade Salt Block gives an extra boost to healthier skin. Along with other all-natural food ingredients, the fine sea salts in our Salt Block would exfoliate your skin like a polished stone with dense and fluffy lather — making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Sea Salts are full of skin-nourishing minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, potassium, iodine, etc.
- Sea salts draw toxins out of the body while providing a catalyst which helps the glycerin in our pure, real soap absorb more easily in the skin.
- Salt Block will last almost twice as long as the Soap Block because of its high salt component which makes it a very hard bar.
- Salt Block is not scratching to the skin. Instead, it feels more like a polished stone making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Lather and apply soap over wet skin.
- Rinse thoroughly while avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
To extend the life of your Salt Block, leave to dry on a dish that drains.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Lemon Essential Oil: The refreshing lemon essential oil is a mild astringent that tones your skin, reduces oil, and tightens your pores. Other benefits include relieving stress and boosting immunity.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Having extensive astringent and antiseptic properties, rosemary essential oil helps tone the skin and reduce oil.
- Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil: The lovely, uplifting litsea cubeba essential oil has a sweet citrusy scent and has tonic and astringent properties that help balance oily skin.
- Ginger Essential Oil: Stimulating and warming, ginger essential oil can sooth and reduce stress and fatigue, inhibits signs of skin damage and aging, and restores radiance to a dull complexion.
- Annatto Seed Powder: Annatto is a natural food colorant with high antioxidant properties.
- Orris Root Powder: Orris root powder has anti-inflammatory properties and helps the skin to retain moisture and elasticity.
- Turmeric Ground: Turmeric Ground is well known for its antiseptic and healing properties as well as its ability to improve skin complexion.
- Lemon Peel Powder: Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, lemon peel powder gently exfoliates and cleanses skin effectively.
- Salt Blocks are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Salt Block is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Salt Blocks may have a thin layer of white ash (aka soda ash) on the surface. This is perfectly safe and does not affect the functionality of the soap. Simply rinse off before first use.
- Salt Blocks are colored with natural colorants. Over time, the colors may fade to a lighter shade.
- Salt Blocks are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Shop More from Nana + Livy
Ginger Lemonade Salt Block